The Carbon Fibre mountain bike concept from Richard Goldsbury is the result of many years of evolution geared towards creating the ultimate do it all long travel trail bike. With the geometry adjustment system it can be optomised on the trail for the ups and the downs. The short chainstays make it extremely agile and jumpable, while the slack head angle makes it stable at speed over the rough stuff.
The lucky few that own one are able to customise the geometry for XC, Trail, DH, or anywhere in between, by using different shock lengths, forks, headsets and shock mounting positions thanks to the modular keel mounted shock plates.
- Carbon fibre frame and swingarm
- Short, slack geometry built around a 7″ or 8″ travel fork
- 8″ rear wheel travel with 2.75″ stroke shock
- Forward mounted geared hub
- 1.5″ head tube
- Keel shaped down tube design for customizable modular shock mounting
- Short adjustable chain stay with horizontal dropouts
- On the trail geometry adjust shock mounting
Seat Tube 18″
Top Tube 23″
Head Tube 5″
Bottom Bracket 13.8″
Seat Tube Angle 73°
Head Angle 66°